1. Log in to your cPanel account
2. Click on phpMyAdmin. You can find it by using the search bar or by scrolling to the Databases section
3. Navigate to the database containing the table you want to modify and click on the SQL tab at the top
4. Type in the following statement:
ALTER TABLE old_table_name RENAME TO new_table_name
5. Click on the Go button. You will see the below message and your updated table name:
If you are a Host Duplex customer and still have questions, please open a ticket in the Host Duplex client portal.